How You Can Support The Movement
Thizzler On The Roof was founded in 2010 to take the Bay Area to a national level. Since we started, we've taken huge steps in the right direction, but we still have a long way to go. We need all the help we can get to make sure the world stops sleeping on us & claiming our style as their own years later.
There's a couple ways you can help out. If you have any questions, ideas or just want to chop it up, email Em Dub, the founder and editor-in-chief of Thizzler On The Roof, at email@example.com or tweet him at @EmDubious.
1. When you see/hear something you like, Tweet / Share / Like it!
It's pretty simple: if you hear a song or watch a video that you like, share it with your friends & followers. This is important for 2 reasons:
1) Your friends get to hear some dope music and the artist gets more exposure which will hopefully lead to them making new fans,
2) The # of Tweets / Likes show industry people (like label A&Rs, big-time DJs, and other people who break new music) how many people like the song. If they see a lot of people like a song, they might be more ready to play it on the radio or try to sign the artist to a record deal!
2. If you hear new music we haven't posted yet, let us know!
We try to stay up on everything but the Bay Area has A LOT of music! So if we miss something, definitely send it to us so we can post it. Even if you're just a fan of a song you heard on the radio and don't have the MP3, email us and let us know what it's called so we can find it and put it up!
You can send new music to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Tell people about Thizzler.com Presents projects!
We have alot going on besides just posting music. Video projects, albums we're presenting, events, etc. The more people know about them, the less people will miss them. So tell people what's up as often as you can!
4. Join the Thizzler Music Group
If just telling us about new music isn't enough for you, hit up Em Dub about becoming joining the Thizzler Music Group so you can post music on Thizzler.com. You can post music directly to the site and get the latest Bay Area music before anybody else by checking the Thizzler On The Roof music email. Plus, you can tell people you work for Thizzler On The Roof.
5. Join the team to help with graphics / web design / promotion / videography
We're looking for dope and reliable people who can help us take our ideas and make them real. We're looking for anybody who can help us out such as:
- Graphic designers for flyers, album covers and some website design stuff
- Web designers who can help us redesign Thizzler.com and take it to the next level,
- Promoters to help get the word out about our upcoming shows, mixtapes and other projects
- Videographers to help us shoot and edit interviews, music videos, show recaps, Thizzler.TV shows, promo videos for upcoming projects, and more.
6. Donate or Advertise
Everything we do, we do out of love. We don't charge to post content from artists, we've never charged to do an interview, and we try to put on as many free events as we can. But the cold truth is that it costs money to do these things, so if you can spare anything from a $1 to whatever you can afford, it helps us keep supporting the dope artists in the Bay that have no other legitimate outlet.
If you don't have any money to donate, click some of the Google Ads scattered around the site, it doesn't generate a ton of money but it does help!